The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey is a portable spin-off game in the TES Travels series. It is available only on the Nokia N-Gage and N-Gage QD. It takes place in the region known as the Western Reach, which borders the provinces of Hammerfell, High Rock, and Skyrim.
—Shadowkey introductory text
- Attributes — What are your basic stats?
- Classes — Information about the advantages gained through playing a particular class
- Creatures — A list of creatures and hostile NPCs you may face in the game, fit with pictures, statistics and combat strategies
- Items — Listing of all the items in the game and what they do
- Cheats — Less honest ways of getting what you need
- Concept Art — Archive of concept art released for the game
- Credits — A list of those developers whose hard work you cannot gauge
- Music — Information on Shadowkey's soundtrack
- Wallpapers — Official wallpapers, available in various sizes
- Shadowkey Files — Mods, utilities and patches for Shadowkey
- Shadowkey File Formats — Information on the file formats used for game data and save files
- Shadowkey Emulation Guide — A guide on how to emulate Shadowkey on modern PCs
- Shadowkey Asset Viewer — A tool developed to allow Shadowkey models, assets and creatures to be viewed in a web browser
- Shadowkey Map Viewer — A tool developed to allow Shadowkey maps to be viewed in a web browser