|Home Settlement||Koeglin Village|
- "I think the constable did the right thing. There's something shady about that knight. I've been watching her."
She can also be heard arguing with Mathon al-Rihad over these actions:
- Mathon al-Rihad: "Ysanne, why are you here? I don't think gawking at that knight is such a good idea."
- Ysanne Helena: "What do you mean, not a good idea? You expect me to show pity for someone who's working with slavers?"
- Mathon al-Rihad: "You really believe that? She's a Knight of the Flame. There's no way she was working with the slavers."
- Ysanne Helena: "Then why'd the constable have her locked up? You don't have an answer for that, do you?"
- Mathon al-Rihad: "I don't understand the constable's reasoning, but I have enough sense to realize that something's not right here."
After Dame Dabienne has been freed and cleared of wrongdoing, Ysanne will still be suspicious of the knight.
- "Maybe she wasn't working with the slavers, but there's still something shady about that woman. Mark my words."
Mathon will warn her about talking about the suspicions out loud:
- Ysanne Helena: "I don't care if the constable was brainwashed by some cult. I still say there's something suspicious about that woman."
- Mathon al-Rihad: "I wouldn't say it too loud if I were you. There's another set of stocks right there next to the constable."