Before any of the Narsis quests have been started:
- "All this talk of plagues and cultists. It's enough to make me want to move to Windhelm!"
During For Their Own Protection:
- "I trust Councilor Ralden. He never failed us before."
- "That advisor from Mournhold ... there's something strange about that one."
- "I hear that some of the townsfolk have been meeting in secret. I wonder what that's all about?"
During Fighting Back:
- "Maybe the townsfolk have the right idea. Maybe we do need to take matters into our own hands."
- "If the councilor has been hurt, we'll make Giron and the Maulborn pay!"
During Hiding in Plain Sight:
- "How could things get so out of hand? I blame the Argonians. Ever since they were given their freedom, Morrowind hasn't been the same."
- "The Maulborn claim they just want to help. The liars! There's a special place waiting in Oblivion just for them and their kind."
After Hiding in Plain Sight:
- "I hear the missing villagers have been found. Thank the Three at least some of them survived."