Released on Jan 26 2021. (forum post)
The Elder Scrolls Online v6.2.9 contains fixes for a number of game crashes, a few art and animation-related fixes, a fix for Battleground groups, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 92MB.
Fixes & Improvements
Alliance War & PVPEdit
- Fixed an issue where pre-made groups with a very high MMR would occasionally not get into a Battleground.
Art & AnimationEdit
- Fixed an issue where the Circular and Smooth Depth of Field options could blur the sky.
Crown Store & Crown CratesEdit
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Fixed an issue that would cause the "Leave Now" button to not work when a group is disbanded, you're kicked, or everyone leaves.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent your character from sitting on validly placed chairs at certain locations.
- Fixed a crash which could be caused by UI addon interactions when reloading the game UI.
- Fixed a crash that was prevalent in Trials or within Dragonhold content.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen during UI updates including health changes or Antiquities excavation.
- Fixed a rare crash related to particle effects.
- Fixed a crash related to animations.
- Stadia Game Client
- Fixed an issue where a player you have recently grouped with would not appear in the Recent Players list.