Furnishings are items that are used to decorate Player Houses. They were first added with the Homestead update. Many furnishings can be bought at Furnishers located in every zone, crafted using Furnishing Plans, automatically earned as Achievement rewards, and yet more can be bought with Crowns both within furniture bundles in the Crown Store or directly from the Housing Editor. Some furnishings can be earned or obtained for free from the Crown Store as well, such as from the Daily Rewards calendar or directly during certain promotions or events.
Furnishings by RoomEdit
Furnishings are categorized by room function:
- Conservatory Furnishings — Plants and rocks
- Courtyard Furnishings — Stone and wooden outdoor ornaments
- Dining Furnishings — Tables, chairs, and counters
- Gallery Furnishings — Artwork, display pieces, and awards
- Hearth Furnishings — Cabinets, pottery, and food items
- Library Furnishings — Shelves, desks, and literary reprints
- Lighting Furnishings — Lamps, braziers and fireplaces
- Miscellaneous Furnishings — Esoteric items
- Mounts Furnishings — Mounts, which can be placed and pathed.
- Non-Combat Pets Furnishings — Non-Combat Pets, which can be placed and pathed.
- Parlor Furnishings — Sofas, banners, carpets, and knick-knacks
- Services Furnishings — Assistants, crafting stations, and mundus stones
- Structures Furnishings — Platforms, buildings and blocks
- Suite Furnishings — Bedding, trunks, wardrobes, and dividers
- Undercroft Furnishings — Sacred and symbolic items; graveyard, torture and ghoulish items
- Workshop Furnishings — Cargo crates, tools, mechanisms, and materials
- Furnishings by Behavior — Animated, Audible, Readable, Sittable, Interactible, etc
- Furnishings by Crafting Profession — Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Clothing, etc.
- Furnishings by Limit Type - Category Listing only.Traditional Furnishing, Special Furnishing, Collectible Furnishing, Special Collectible
- Furnishings by Quality - Category Listing only. Normal, Fine, Superior, Epic, Legendary
- Furnishings by Size — Tiny, Small, Standard, Large, Huge
For specialized lists organized by source, see:
- Collectible Furnishings — Special furnishings you can place in a house, found in the Collections menu
- Antiquity Furnishings — Furnishings added with the Antiquities system
- Luxury Furnishings — Furnishings that can be bought from Zanil Theran
- Furnishing Packs: — Furnishing bundles and packs that can be bought with Crowns
- Crown Store Furnishings — Furnishings that can be bought with Crowns in the Housing Editor
- ESO Plus Furnishings — Special furnishings granted to ESO plus subscribers
- Achievement Furnishings — Furnishings that can be bought from Achievement Furnishers
- Home Goods Furnishings (Common, Exclusive) — Furnishings that can be bought from Home Goods Furnishers
- Furnishings/Other Vendors — Furnishings that can be bought from other Vendors
- Furnishings/Other Sources — Furnishings that are sourced from other activities
For a complete listing of all categories, see:
- Furnishings listed without a Source may not yet have been found in-game; while some of these may be rewarded through certain activities, such as fishing, theft, or pickpocketing, many are simply not yet available.
- Items sold at the luxury furnishing vendor are sold during the weekend only, and are then replaced with new items the following weekend.