Furnishings are items that are used to decorate Player Houses. They were first added with the Homestead update. Many furnishings can be bought at Furnishers located in every zone, while others can be crafted using Furnishing Plans, and yet more can be bought with Crowns, both within bundles in the Crown Store or directly from the Housing Editor.
Furnishings are categorized by room function:
- Conservatory Furnishings — Plants and rocks
- Courtyard Furnishings — Stone and wooden ornaments
- Dining Furnishings — Tables, chairs, and counters
- Gallery Furnishings — Artwork, display pieces, and awards
- Hearth Furnishings — Cabinets, pottery, and food items
- Library Furnishings — Shelves, desks, and literary reprints
- Lighting Furnishings — Lamps, braziers and fireplaces
- Miscellaneous Furnishings — Esoteric items
- Parlor Furnishings — Sofas, banners, carpets, and knick-knacks
- Services Furnishings — Assistants, crafting stations, and mundus stones
- Structures Furnishings — Tents, platforms, and blocks
- Suite Furnishings — Bedding, trunks, wardrobes, and dividers
- Undercroft Furnishings — Sacred and symbolic items, and graveyard items
- Workshop Furnishings — Cargo crates, tools, mechanisms, and materials
For specialized lists organized by source, see:
- Antiquity Furnishings — Furnishings added with the Antiquities system
- Furnishings/Crown Store — Furnishings that can be bought with Crowns, both in the Housing Editor and furniture bundles
- Furnishings/Achievement Furnishers — Furnishings that can be bought from Achievement Furnishers
- Home Goods Furnishers (Common, Exclusive) — Furnishings that can be bought from Home Goods Furnishers
- Furnishings/Luxury Furnisher — Furnishings that can be bought from Luxury Furnishers
- Furnishings/Other Vendors — Furnishings that can be bought from other Vendors
- Furnishings/Other Sources — Furnishings that are sourced from other activities
For an unformatted raw table of all furnishings, see Furnishings/all.
- Furnishings listed without a Source may not yet have been found in-game; while some of these may be rewarded through certain activities, such as fishing, theft, or pickpocketing, many are simply not yet available.
- Items sold at the luxury furnishing vendor are sold during the weekend only, and are then replaced with new items the following weekend.