Released on February 27 2017.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.7.8 is a small incremental patch that fixes some ongoing performance issues, in addition to several smaller bug fixes including treasure chests found through maps now having a small chance of containing paintings.
In addition to these fixes, we will be disabling Champion Points on all Cyrodiil campaigns to run a series of PvP performance tests; this affects all platforms and megaservers. During this time, Alliance Point gains in all Campaigns will be doubled, both to compensate for lack of Champion Points and also to incentivize everyone to PvP. Campaign durations and leaderboards will not be adjusted during this week. (link here)
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCHEdit
Art & AnimationEdit
- Fixed several visual issues affecting the Alliance War Horse.
Combat & GameplayEdit
- Magelight: Fixed an issue where this ability and the Inferno morphs were stacking with each other. You will now only gain 10% increased Spell Critical if both abilities are slotted on your bar.
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- Treasure Chests found by following treasure maps now have a small chance to contain painting furnishings.
- Note: This does not apply to Collector's Edition treasure maps, which continue to grant their previous rewards.
- Scourge Harvester: Fixed an issue where this item set's proc was healing based on a different source of damage other than itself.
- Wise Mage: Fixed an issue where the Minor Vulnerability debuff applied by this item set was increasing the enemy's damage taken by 8 instead of 8%.
- Made additional fixes for the issue where your game could crash when changing zones or using a wayshrine.
- Fixed an issue that could cause long or seemingly-infinite load screens in zones containing a high density of player characters.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the apparel category in Guild Stores to not have a filter for the specific equip slot.