The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Examine the buried chest.
- Find lighthouse.
- Look for tall statue and head there.
- Follow it to wayshrine.
- Find the warrior statue.
- Find island of iron faces.
- Find the broken ship.
- Find the stone ship.
- Dig up treasure.
The quest start location is a chest near a shipwreck just southwest of Saintsport on an island.
Here are the steps to claim the treasure:
- Open the chest to find a letter and shovel.
- Read the letter. The letter becomes Captain Izad's Letter in your inventory. It should be read too, for Eidetic Memory purposes.
- The first clue is a lighthouse, so head northeast through Saintsport and you'll see the lighthouse just north of the Saintsport docks. Go inside and head up to the top.
- Look northeast towards the ship, then look to the left of the ship to see a tall statue. That's the Eternal Sentinel.
- Go back down and run north towards the Sentinel.
- When you reach the sentinel, follow the left wall around until you find the Port Hunding wayshrine.
- Go up to it and then head northwest until you see a small statue. That statue is the Warrior.
- Head directly south until you come to a rock.
- Head southeast past the palm trees and start swimming until you come to an island.
- Run to the other end and jump over the rocks back into the water and keep going southeast until you reach the next island.
- Stand in the center of this island and look southwest. The pillar is the rocky finger.
- Head southwest until you come across a bunch of Sea Drakes. The broken ship is just a little ahead.
- Pass through the wreckage and head southwest until you find rocks with wooden beams sticking out of them.
- Swim through the water to the right of the rocks until you get to the very back where you will find some disturbed soil.
- Dig up the soil to reveal a chest.
- Open the chest to complete the quest and get your reward.