Haj Mota HatchlingEdit
- Though it may some day grow into a horrific face-eating behemoth, when it's young the Haj Mota Hatchling is undeniably cute. For a while, they are trainable, come when called, and happily waddle after their masters wherever they may go.
Available from the Crown Store for 1000 and with the Shadows of the Hist Collector's Bundle. When targeted by a player, a health bar appear with a name: "Rojai". However, the Haj Mota Hatchling's actual default name is "Shelbert".
- After news of the Seventh Legion's presence near Hallin's Stand spread, several Evermore citizens moved quickly to protect some at-risk fauna, among them a breed of easily domesticated jackals. Now one of these fierce companions can roam at your side.
Available from the Crown Store for 1000 and with the Harrowstorm Collector's Bundle for 4000 . Its default name is "Spiritcaller".
Haunted House CatEdit
- If one lives in a house haunted by spirits of the departed, acquiring a Haunted House Cat to keep the ghosts company will distract them from haunting you. The fact that it can see the spirits of the dead doesn't keep this cat from being sweet and sociable.
- "Gah! Netches! Mine kept getting stuck behind closed doors. So my friend and I made this ghostly netch. Yours for a song, five-claw! Not at all necromantic. Promise!"—Lanjo, merchant
- Though some scholars in Alinor have hypotheses about why an indrik would linger after death, none have as yet proven them. Perhaps these indriks have simply picked someone worthy to follow for all time?
- Hearthfire Hatchlings, which are found only in an orphaned state, appear to be the offspring of a normal kagouti and one of the Hearthfire variety. Driven away by ordinary kagouti, these hatchlings are in grave need of adoption.
The Hearthfire Hatchling is a young half-blooded Hearthfire Kagouti that was available for a limited time in the Crown Store for 1,200 . It returned during the Morrowind Celebration Event in 2019 and was on sale for ESO Plus subscribers. Its default name is "Scorchy".
Heartland Brindle BadgerEdit
- Native to the Cyrodilic Heartland, the Brindle Badger is said to be as fierce as a wolverine, yet as cunning as a fox. A Brindle Badger adorned the banners of King Hrol when he led his knights on the Quest of Sancre Tor.
The Heartland Brindle Badger is available in Hollowjack Crown Crates as a Superior-level reward. Its default name is "Sir Snarls".
Helkarn Wolf PupEdit
- The pups of the Helkarn Wolves from Elsweyr are almost as sociable with people as dog puppies, so they get a lot of attention when young. This probably contributes to their docility as mounts when full grown.
|The Helkarn Wolf Pup is an upcoming pet that has yet to become available. Its default name is "Cuddlepaws".|
Helstrom Ancestor LizardEdit
- Some scholars believe Argonians are descended—or were uplifted—from these tree-dwelling swamp lizards. True or not, they make great pets, affectionate and low-maintenance.
The Helstrom Ancestor Lizard is a lizard pet originally available from the Crown Store for 400 , and in the Storm Atronach Crown Crates as a Superior-level reward. Its default name is "Princess". It was originally datamined as "Pet Argozog" at release.
High Hrothgar WraithEdit
- An ice wraith from the slopes of the highest mountain in Tamriel.
The High Hrothgar Wraith is an ice wraith pet that was given as a loyalty reward for three months paid subscription. Its default name is "Tinsel".
- The Witches Festival, which celebrates horror and death, also has a regrettable tradition of wanton vandalism associated with it, especially among Tamriel's callow youth. The so-called "Hollowjack Netch" appears to be a victim of this practice.
The Hollowjack Netch was available for a limited time with the Hollowjack Crates as a crown gem exclusive, and was priced at 300 crown gems. Its default name is "The Sticky One".
Hot-Blooded Bantam GuarEdit
- When asked about the rumor that the Hot-Blooded Bantam Guar had been bred as a vampiric sub-species by the disgraced mage Darvasen before he was exiled from Shad Astula, Arch-Mage Valeyn replied, "What nonsense! They just like to eat tomatoes. Trust me."
The Hot-Blooded Bantam Guar is an exclusive Bantam Guar pet granted for attending conventions in-person. Its default name is "Gory-Guar".
Hot Pepper Bantam GuarEdit
- The Hot Pepper Bantam Guar Breed is native to the "spice island of Esroniet, the source of much of Tamriel's nutmeg, cloves, mace, and hot peppers. And the Pepper Guar has a spicy little personality to go with its name!
The Hot Pepper Bantam Guar is an exclusive Bantam Guar pet granted for participating in the Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr announcement stream. Its default name is "Blisters".