- "Come no closer until you've stated your business."
- I came to search for Lanwaen.
- "Ah, good. Werewolves attacked us. I wounded a few of the beasts and got away, but not before they tore into Ungiras. I'd hoped these Houndsmen might hold clues, but nothing.
- Have you seen Oraneth? Is she safe?"
- She's alive. I sent her back to the village.
- "Praise Y'ffre!
- I told her this search might prove dangerous, but she wouldn't hear me. She and Lanwaen are cousins, and blood runs deep."
- Are you hurt? Looks like this was quite a fight.
- "No. These shafts are Lanwaen's handiwork. Only she and the Green Lady could weave such sweet death with a bow.
- I've seen too many of her arrows. She might have used the last on these three fools."
- How will we find her?
- "The Houndsmen have come and gone from the campsite near the old shrine to Hircine.
- If you'll search the camp, I'll do my best to track the patrols. One or the other will lead us to Lanwaen."
- I'll search the camp. Meet back here?
- "There's a small alcove nearby. An old hermit's den. I'll wait for you there.
- Baan Dar be with you, friend."
After searching the camp, you can return and discuss your findings with Haron.
- "The patrols led me in circles. It was a complete waste of time. Have you found anything?"
- I found Lanwaen's bow and this note. Cirithor's hiding her in a cave.
- "This bow goes everywhere with Lanwaen! She wouldn't give it up willingly. It was an engagement gift from her father.
- There's only one cave nearby which might serve to hide her. It's not far."
- How should we proceed?
- "Cirithor must die for what he's done. To kidnap the Green Lady's sister, my wife! The fool condemned himself by his actions.
- Let's go to the cave and end this!"
- I'm with you.
- "Good. I hope Lanwaen is unharmed."
You then enter Cirithor's cave and, after killing him, can find Lanwaen tied up in the corner.
- "We need to get back to Deepwoods before the cave fills with werewolves or Houndsmen."
- Lanwaen is injured.
- "She says she's all right. We should get moving.\n\nLanwaen's been through enough battles to know her limits."
- Follow me.
- "Lead on. We'll be right behind you."
After the quest, he can be found in his house.
- "One day I'll find a way to repay you for helping me rescue Lanwaen.
You're a true friend. We won't forget this."