The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "Don't come too close!"
- What's wrong?
- "I'm ... I'm not really sure. But it's awful, stranger. Aches, chills, flop sweat .... At first I thought it might have been scalon fever, but it came on so suddenly. I think it might be something much worse."
- There are healers at the chapel.
- "Too risky. It could be contagious. Plus, I've already tried all the curatives they would suggest. Honestly, I don't even think I can stay here in the camp much longer. I'm putting everyone at risk."
- So what are you going to do?
- "If I can gather up the strength, I plan on making for Kerbol's Hollow."
- Kerbol's Hollow?
- "Aye. My Nanna used to talk about a cave where the sick would linger. Supposedly, anyone who entered the cave could be cured, no matter how severe the illness."
- How far away is it?
- "Here ... I'll mark it on your map. It's not a short journey, but I've got to try."
- Speaking to him will mark Kerbol's Hollow on your map.