|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Use the Light of Meridia to travel to the final alliance's territory.
- Complete Cadwell's Almanac Gold objectives.
- Return to Cadwell.
- "Well, you've experienced two of the three alliances. Care to finish the set? Fill out your map? Collect all the…metaphors? If you're game, just touch Meridia's Light and you'll be off again!"
Use the Light of Meridia to transport yourself to the final faction.
- Aldmeri Dominion members will be teleported to the Covenant island of Stros M'Kai.
Daggerfall Covenant members will be sent to the Pact island of Bleakrock Isle.
Ebonheart Pact members will be sent to the Dominion island of Khenarthi's Roost.
Note that you can return to your original faction territory, or any of the Silver zones, at any time by using a wayshrine.
In order to complete the quest, you must once again complete the location objectives listed in Cadwell's Almanac, under the new tab Gold. The quests required for Cadwell's Almanac are a subset of the alliance story quests; if you want to experience the full storyline of the final alliance, you will need to seek out their introductory quest:
- → → Daggerfall Covenant: Tumma-Shah will offer the quest The Broken Spearhead.
→ → Ebonheart Pact: Captain Rana will offer the quest A Beginning at Bleakrock.
→ → Aldmeri Dominion: Razum-dar will offer the quest Storm on the Horizon.
Back to the Harborage
Once you've completed the final alliance's required quests, you need to return to the Harborage and speak to Cadwell.
- "Dear me! Thrice the champion, is it? Bravo!"
- I've traveled the world, Cadwell.
- "Not the whole world! It's quite larger than it looks. But, you've seen a lot of it, to be sure! Well done. Well done, indeed. I've a little something for you. Hardly suitable recompense for all your efforts, but there you are."
He gives you Meridia's Emblem of Searing Light, a pendant that gives you the feeling she is still watching you, and some 302 Gold.
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Cadwell has prepared the Light of Meridia within the Harborage that will allow me to travel to another alliance. I should activate the Light to investigate more of the world.
Objective: Use the Light of Meridia
|Cadwell's portal has taken me to the Daggerfall Covenant. I will have to make my way through Stros M'Kai, to Betnikh, Glenumbra, Stormhaven, Rivenspire, the Alik'r Desert, and finally Bangkorai.
Objective: Experience the Daggerfall Covenant