|Location||Ruins of Mazzatun, The Chudan Corral|
Argonian Shellbinders are Argonians found in the Ruins of Mazzatun. They are responsible for handling Mighty Chudan, a giant haj mota. They are immune to player-based damage, but can be killed by Chudan.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- Storm's Wake
- The Shellbinder prods Chudan with lightning to attempt to control the beast. They throw lightning at your group in the process. To stop the magical barrage, whoever has been targeted by Chudan must run in front of the Shellbinder (in other words, make sure Chudan "has line of sight" on them), and evade her charge when she digs towards you so she kills the Shellbinder that's tossing out lightning. This kills the Shellbinder instantly, and is the only way to damage them.
- Lightning Barrier
- The Shellbinder protects herself with a barrier made of lightning. This can only be broken by Mighty Chudan's Bog Rush.
When you first enter Chudan's clearing, a Shellbinder will yell out before being killed by the beast.
- Argonian Shellbinder: "Chudan has broken her bonds!"
The Shellbinders have ambient dialogue for when they cast their lightning shield and begin prodding Chudan (and everyone in the room) with Storm's Wake.
- Argonian Shellbinder: "Calm yourself, Chudan, or pay the price!"
- Argonian Shellbinder: "Heed me or suffer!"
- Argonian Shellbinder: "Submit, beast!"