- "That lunatic woman...Sep himself wouldn't step in her shadow!
- I'd stay off this path, lest she demand some humiliating task from you."
- Who are you talking about?
- "A madwoman named Lady Laurent. She hired me in the Alik'r to guide her through the desert, but this is as far as I go for her.
- She's already lost one of her traveling companions. I won't be the victim of her next "accident.""
- I'd better go see for myself.
- "Ask her! I didn't stick around to hear her explanations.
- Though "excuses" would be a better word. Everything is somebody else's fault. Hmph!"