Adept Lakjo is a Khajiit priest and a guest at the Sugar Bowl in Rimmen. He will tell you about the Khajiiti faith.
- "Would you like to hear the words of our beginnings?"
- Sure. What are the words of your beginnings?
- "It was Azurah who shaped us, according to the will of her mother Fadomai.
The Khajiit were made to be fastest, cleverest, and most beautiful. Azurah gave us the gifts to climb to great heights, to deceive those who may harm us."
- I see.
- "But there was a terrible cost to Azurah's gift.
Nirni, mother to all creatures, was furious that we had changed our shape. She turned our sweet grasslands to dry desert, and our tall forests to thickets of thorns."
- Didn't Azurah protect you?
- "Yes, by giving us the secrets of the moons and how to change our shapes. From this wisdom came the Pahmars and the Dagi, the Alfiq and the Ohmes.
This is why the Khajiit remain faithful to Azurah, despite Nirni's great punishment."