Oblivion Mod:Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul/Items< Mod / Oblivion: Oblivion Mod: Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul
Oblivion is full of items both magical and mundane, and Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul adds many more. The articles listed here provide information on all of the items that can be found in the game.
See here for a detailed list of item changes made by OOO.
General Articles on ItemsEdit
Most of these articles provide general information on various types of items, and also include lists of the mundane (non-enchanted and widely available) varieties of the items.
- OOO Ammunition: All arrows, magical and non-magical.
- OOO Armor (Light): Base unenchanted light armor.
- OOO Armor (Heavy): Base unenchanted heavy armor.
- OOO Armor (Misc): Defensive staves and parrying knives (light and heavy).
- OOO Books: All notes, scrolls, and books in the game.
- OOO Broadsheets: New broadsheets posted around the cities.
- OOO Clothing: All clothing and jewelry, magical and nonmagical.
- OOO Ingredients: A complete list of alchemical ingredients.
- OOO Notes: Random notes and letters found in the game.
- OOO Quest Notes: Notes and letters relating to quests.
- OOO Potions: All potions, beverages, and poisons.
- OOO Weapons: Base unenchanted weapons.
- OOO Miscellaneous Items: Includes clutter, gems, minor quest items, etc.
Articles on Enchanted ItemsEdit
These articles provide lists of all the enchanted items available in the game, organized according to how you are likely to find or obtain the item.