|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Frinnius Posuceius (Frinnius Posuceius)|
|Faction(s)||House Hlaalu (Kinsman)|
Frinnius holds one of the three slave keys at the plantation, which you can use to free the slaves working there. If you do free any slaves however, he will turn hostile.
He wears a netch leather cuirass, pauldrons, and boots along with a common shirt with matching pants and gloves. Besides his slave key, he carries a chitin spear. Aside from his natural charm and ability to absorb fatigue from others, he knows the following spells: Cure Common Disease Other, Cure Common Disease, Regenerate, Blightguard, and Rilm's Cure.
- "Just a friendly warning. Don't spook the netch. Don't worry -- they're completely safe if you don't bother them -- but get them riled up, and they're trouble. Especially the betty netch."
- "Remember. Leave the netch alone, and they'll leave you alone."
- betty netch:
- "The betty netch is the tough one. It's the bull netch that's poisonous, but the betty netch is twice as tough and twice as mean."
- bull netch:
- "Normally a single betty netch will have a harem of five or six bull netch, but we keep the bull-betty ration closer to one-to-one for faster breeding. Tends to make our betty netch a little more aggressive than they are in the wild."
- my trade:
- "I am a netch herder. It's long hours, but easy work. Just keep them from wandering off."