|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Derar Hlervu (derar hlervu)|
Derar Hlervu is a Dark Elf witch and a non-hostile worshipper of Molag Bal in his shrine at Bal Ur. She is one of the people that can give you advice about curing vampirism. She suggests you speak with her master about it via his statue found next to her. If you have not contracted vampirism yet, she will tell you that Molag Bal will disclose the information about the cure only to those who have the disease, and are truly desperate to be rid of it.
She is wearing an exquisite robe with a matching amulet and shoes. She is also carrying a leveled amulet, a leveled potion, and wields an ebony mace. Aside from her natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by her ancestors, she knows the following spells: Weary, Bound Dagger, Bound Longsword, Bound Mace, Bound Battle-Axe, Bound Spear, Bound Longbow, Summon Greater Bonewalker, Summon Least Bonewalker, Summon Scamp, Commanding Touch, Reflect, Weak Spelldrinker, Wild Spelldrinker, and Summon Skeletal Minion.
- (If you are a vampire) "What is it you wish, lifeless one?"
- lifeless one:
- (If you are a vampire) "Yes, I am familiar with vampirism, and I find your kind pitiable. But I have nothing here to help you. My lord Molag Bal may be able to cure you of your affliction, but I am not privy to my lord's whims. Speak with the great Molag Bal yourself, blood fiend."
- vampirism cure:
- (If you are a vampire) "Is that what you come here seeking, lifeless one?"
- (If you are a vampire) "If the lord Molag Bal wishes to help you, he will. He has no greater love for your kind than any other."
- (If you are not a vampire) "A cure for vampirism? There are those who say that the cure resides only with our daedra princes. My lord Molag Bal has dealt before with the dark walkers, though they are not of his making. It is possible he holds the secrets to this, but I would not expect him to tell you. Only those who have the disease, and are truly desperate to be rid of it, are of interest to Molag Bal."
Speaking with her again after talking to Molag Bal:
- vampirism cure
- "If the lord Molag Bal wishes to help you, he will. He has no greater love for your kind than any other."