|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Andrethi Ancestral Tomb|
|Bitter Coast, [-5,-2]|
There is a shrine of St. Veloth here. Some ingredients and a key to a chest (found in the left-most corner of the first room) is the only loot of note.
The Andrethi family is large and influential, mainly within House Telvanni. The known members are:
- Bilos Andrethi, a bandit in Hlormaren
- Dravasa Andrethi, a Sixth House Sleeper in Ald'ruhn
- Felara Andrethi, a Telvanni healer and spell merchant living in Tel Aruhn
- Ginadura Andrethi, a noble and a Hireling in House Hlaalu in Vivec
- Goler Andrethi, a Telvanni prison guard in Tel Vos
- Llarusea Andrethi, a bandit in Aharnabi
- Mils Andrethi, a miner in the Sudanit Mine
- Milynea Andrethi, a bandit in Sargon
- Mirvon Andrethi, a Telvanni trainer at Tel Vos
- Salama Andrethi, a Telvanni trainer and spell merchant at Tel Mora
- Tilore Andrethi, a bandit in Punsabanit
- Although the vampires in this tomb are of Berne blood, they don't belong to the Berne faction.