- Tiber Septim, also known as Talos or "Ysmir, Dragon of the North." Dragonborn Founder of the Third Empire of Man, member of the Nine Divines.
- Wulfharth, Dragonborn High King of ancient Skyrim (and later undead warrior) who was also called "Ysmir Kingmaker" and "Ysmir, Dragon of the North.".
- The Last Dragonborn, a hero who was recognized as "Ysmir, Dragon of the North" by the Greybeards in 4E 201.
- Pelinal Whitestrake, an ancient hero of mankind who fought alongside Morihaus as the champion of Alessia. Known by various other names and titles, one being Ysmir.
Pelinal Whitestrake depicted with his mortal enemy Umaril the Unfeathered
- Pocket Guide to the Empire, 1st Edition: Cyrodiil — Imperial Geographical Society, 2E 864
- Dialogue with Arngeir in Skyrim
- The 36 Lessons of Vivec — Vivec
- Varieties of Faith... — Brother Mikhael Karkuxor of the Imperial College
- Jarl Balgruuf the Greater's dialogue in Skyrim
- The Arcturian Heresy — The Underking, Ysmir Kingmaker
- Five Songs of King Wulfharth
- Before the Ages of Man — Aicantar of
- Pocket Guide to the Empire, 3rd Edition: The Throat of the World: Skyrim — Imperial Geographical Society, 3E 432