Hello Shimenawa! Welcome to UESPWiki. It's always good to have new members. If you would like to help improve any of our pages, you may want to take a look at the following links:
- Policies and Guidelines: UESPWiki standards and expectations
- Quick Editing Guide: a quick guide to wiki markup
- Getting Started: how you can help
If you, on the other hand, would like to spice up your userpage, take a look at this link:
- Userboxes: near complete list of userboxes, including a guide to make your own
When you're editing, it's always a good idea to leave edit summaries to explain the changes you have made to a particular page, and remember to sign your talk page posts with four tildes ~~~~. Also, the "show preview" button is a great way to view the changes you've made so far without actually saving the page (our patrollers really appreciate it!).
- If you prefer to discuss Elder Scrolls related topics with other users, without the expectations of a wiki to worry about, see our Forums.
|Please do not make personal attacks and harass other users of this wiki, as you did here (by calling Legoless unfit for his admin privileges) and here. If you continue to abuse your editing privileges, this account will be blocked from editing. • JATalk 20:46, 8 June 2012 (UTC)|
Re: House Telvanni editEdit
Hi Shimenawa, I understand why you must be frustrated with your edit being removed, but could you please discuss it on the talk page instead? It's clear that not everyone agrees on this point, so we need to talk it out :). Thanks! ⇠eshetalk 20:24, 6 November 2012 (GMT)
- Sorry to bother you but I would like to get a VERY specific explanation as to why and how my addition would count as "speculation". I usually don't care if people don't acknowledge honest attempts at improving the site but since the devs frequently browse through uesp and might (hopefully) be tipped-off by that note I am going to defend my position on this one. I won't stand for destructive editing. The note was referring to an in-game information source and did NOT speculate on anything. It merely points to some obvious contradiction. If Bethesda would have released a trailer claiming dragons can't fly you would address that situation as well. I never made any speculations on what might be the reason for that discrepancy nor did I offer solutions or claimed it was an oversight by the devs. But the trailer is out there, the main game as well and somewhere along the way the two facts we have been given so far don't add up. What I am willing to do however is to work out a phrasing with you which you are inclined to accept. Shimenawa (talk) 20:46, 6 November 2012 (GMT)
- (edit conflict) Regardless of whether or not the note is speculation, it's also wrong. There is at least one other reference to House Telvanni's continued existence, and Brand-Shei is never accredited with being anything other than the last of the Telvanni (or Tenvanni) family line. Also, keeping a note on a page just in case a developer from Bethesda might read it isn't a legitimate reason. —Legoless (talk) 20:51, 6 November 2012 (GMT)
Books in Volikar KeepEdit
- hey there :) ! Actually those specific ones aren't random at all. Check them out - they never change, regardless of your level, character and so forth ;) Shimenawa (talk) 18:49, 19 May 2014 (GMT)