Legends Namespace Completion Project or LNCP is a project to categorize and document everything about Legends before an eventual server shutdown.
The Elder Scrolls: Legends is in maintenance mode without any new patches or content. As Sparkypants Studios is not working on the game anymore we can expect that the servers will go down when they run out of the still available monthly cards and events. In an attempt to not let any of the content go to waste into obscurity, this project will attempt to preserve all important information. There are already several backups of the files, so there is no panic if anything unsuspected happens to the servers.
Participating in the LNCP is simple on the surface, but some areas need some technical knowledge of the game files. How to extract files is explained in more detail here. If you wish to participate, add your name to the Project Members section below, also putting what you will be working on.
New Gauntlet rules and rewards. This is one of the bigger projects. As of now, the Gauntlet links to the old Dire Wolf rules, but many events have taken place with different rules and rewards on the Sparkypants client.
- Location and avatar images for RtCC *(already uploaded) and IoM quest pages.
- Decklists for RtCC and IoM. You don't have to exhaust all opponents to acquire these, as we have the lists already from the game files. Ask Ilaro if you are interested. A category for Incomplete Decklists Pages has been set up for this, although the template still needs to be added to IoM pages.
- Add/check rules, strategy, and other info.
- Basic cleanup for all story pages.
Sub Cards and Alternate ArtsEdit
Add "sub-cards" (e.g. Experimental Scroll, Very Experimental Scroll, Archcanon Saryoni, Barbas, Aspect of Hircine) and alternate cards to the card database. This can only be done by editors with the Legends Editor role. Specific information for alternate card can be found here.
All Card Effects need a:
- Synergies section. - This will lists all interactions with the other card effects that are different than can be expected.
- Similar Effects section - If applicable.
- Statistics recount
Redo creature pages so they are all consistent. They need separate Legends Tables with: obtainable, created, and unobtainable cards.
- Purchases need to be updated for MoO and later.
- Music (see sandbox 1)
- ARG (several out-of-game puzzles that could be completed to find clues for the next expansions: puzzle 1 and puzzle 2. Includes the new lore book The Demon Weapon is Within My Grasp...
- Books (just one at the moment)
- Revamp character page. Many characters need a description or might need to be added to the page.
- Premium cards from new client (might be impossible)
- Concept arts and artist project
- Sorting out playmats and menu screens
- Adding Monthly Cards (more than 5 left) and Card Backs (one left) when they are released.
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends Asia needs to be documented. This is a separate game with significant version differences and some exclusive content (e.g. Chinese New Year card back).
Expansion and Patch Check ListEdit
Besides the list above, there are still several things that have to be checked for the new expansions and patches. Please change the to a if you finish one of the projects.
Houses of Morrowind
Isle of Madness
Moons of Elsweyr
Jaws of Oblivion
Patch 2.15 (Skooma Cat's Playthings)
|Imagemap + Flowchart||(needs client update)||(needs client update)|
|Puzzle Image||(needs client update)|
|Novice/Master Decklists||(have the lists already)||(have the lists already)|
|Arena Changes||(needs rank rewards)|
|Menu, Loading, Playmat|
- = no action needed
- = done
- = in progress
- = still needs everything
- = status unknown
Concerning Card ImagesEdit
We are in discussion with Bethesda to get the final ~100 card images in high quality.