- Undead up to level 20 entering the circle will flee.
Circle of Protection is an expert level Restoration spell, which will cause any undead up to level 20 who enter the circle to flee from combat for 30 seconds.
- Circle of Protection, 20 pts for 30 secs
- Necromage, increases duration to 45 seconds and affects undead up to level 25.
- Restoration Dual Casting, affects undead 220% levels higher. These perks stack; thus the levels of undead that will be affected are:
- The fear duration is independent from the circle's duration, i.e.: If an undead creature enters the circle after 29 seconds, it will still flee for a full 30 seconds, even though the circle itself has expired.
- The circle does not move with the caster, but stays where it is when cast for 30 seconds. There is no requirement that the caster remain within the circle to keep it going.
- You can only have at one Circle of Protection active at a time. Casting a second will dispel the first. However, you can cast it along with a Guardian Circle, and have both running at once.
- You can restore your magicka by staying inside the circle if you have the Spell Absorption ability.