|Wise Woman Asani|
After placing the items at the shrines, she'll ask:
- I'm looking for the Hleran Ancestral Tomb. Do you know anything about it?
- "I do not know this name, Hleran, but there is an ancestral tomb nearby. It hides among the rocks to the west, beyond the fire-river we call Drura.
I would not go there, outsider. Tombs are like guars—left untended they grow wild and feral."
- Have you been inside?
- "No, but I have heard their cries. The spirits that dwell there sound anguished. They have a story to tell, I think. They long to be remembered.
I am sorry, but I have no ear for their tales. My basket is already full of the Ashlanders' troubles."
- "I wish you good fortune if you enter the tomb. I have no doubt that you will need it."
- Drelyth Hleran: "Wise Mothers, I apologize for my haste earlier. I was simply desperate to reunite with my ancestors."
- Wise Woman Asani: "That spear. I sense … where did you come by it?"
- Drelyth Hleran: "Our mutual friend found it in my family's tomb. It belonged to my ancestor, Dranoth Hleran."
- Farseer Kuamta: "Dranoth? Wise One, isn't that …?"
- Wise Woman Asani: "Yes. The Unsung. Wiped from our history when he led his kin away from the Velothi path."
- Drelyth Hleran: "You know him then? Dranoth battled Skar alongside your people, didn't he? He used this spear to fell the beast."
- Wise Woman Asani: "Yes. Dranoth's kin—your kin—were once clanfriends. When Dranoth left the path, our Ashkhans slaughtered him, and his people. A sin that still haunts us. We rarely speak of it."
- Drelyth Hleran: "Perhaps we can make amends. I have no quarrel with the tribes, but my ancestors have claim here. Ald'ruhn was … is our home."
- Farseer Kuamta: "Absolutely not! The Houses claim our land, our livelihoods. They will not take Skar from us as well."
- Drelyth Hleran: "Farseer, I have no desire to displace anyone. I will welcome the Velothi people to my table. Your pilgrimages, your cairns, your celebrations—all will remain as it is. You have my word."
- Wise Woman Asani: "The sins of your Great Houses do not wash away the Unsung's claim. The Velothi people honor the past, even when it is inconvenient. Settle here if you wish, son of Dranoth. I only pray that Skar is big enough for both of us."
- Drelyth Hleran: "Thank you, Wise One. You honor me and my ancestors. I vow to show your people equal respect."
Asani will walk off without saying anther word, and will indefinitely pace around the camp.
- Wise Woman Asani does not exist in game prior to starting Ancestral Ties.