|Home Settlement||Merryvale Farms|
- Home Sweet Home: Help investigate some missing workers.
You'll find her near the western windmill:
- "By the Moons, you have to help me! A monster attacked our farm. My father ran, but I do not know what became of him."
- Your father is safe farther down the hill. I cleared the path. You should go to him.
- "Thank goodness.
Have you seen my two sisters as well? We separated in our panic, and I fear for their safety."
If she's the first sister you've rescued:
- I'm still looking for them.
- "Then you must hurry. I will try to make my way back to father, now that you've cleared the path to him."
- All right.
If you have found one, but not both other sisters, you can say:
- I found one of them.
- "I'm happy to hear that, but I'm still worried about my remaining sister. Please, could you find her? Preferably before that monster does."
- I will.
If she's the last sister you've rescued, she'll tell you where to find the monster.
- Yes. They're both safe.
- "Moons be praised. I feared the worst, what with that monster stomping about. My sisters may be swift runners, but warriors they are not."
- Can you tell me anything more about the monster that attacked you?
- "I was not able to catch a glimpse of the beast, but I remember its stench. Brimstone, cold smoke. Most unnatural.
I can still catch the scent, coming from the cave up the hill. It may still be there."
- Thank you.
Just then, the dashing Razum-dar appears:
- Nurra: "Raz? You're here?"
- Razum-dar: "Of course! You are safe now, sweet Nurra. Raz will get you to safety."
- Nurra: "The two of us behind the mill. Reminds me of old times. Old promises."
- Razum-dar: "Eh, let's talk about that later. Much later."
If you speak to her before leaving, she'll tell you:
- "Please, do not worry about me. I am a very fast runner."
Defeat the monster and J'dathal and his daughters will appear in the cave with you and Razum-dar:
- J'dathal : "There they are!"
- J'dathal : "Moons be praised, thank you both! Because of your help, this one's family is safe."
- Razum-dar : "Raz is so pleased to see you and your daughters unharmed. All … three of your daughters."
Under his fur, Raz seems to go white as a sheet:
- Nurra: "Yes, Raz. And all three of us have been talking quite a bit about you."
- Banji: "Specifically how you seemed to have made certain promises. To all of us."
- Pashroni: "Do you remember, Razum-dar? "Oh, this one will love you forever. This one will come back for you soon. This one only has eyes for you!""
- J'dathal: "What? Raz, is … is this true?"
- Razum-dar: "Now, now. Raz can explain everything."
Out of respect, you leave Razum-dar to his own defenses. If you talk with her before you leave, she will diss Razum-dar's hairstyle.
- "I don't know what I ever saw in Raz. I mean, just look at his stupid hair! I can't believe he kept it that way."