You will find her injured at the excavation site near the eastern Ayleid ruins, beside the corpses of two Dominion Justiciars and a skeleton:
- "Who's there? I didn't kill your Dominion friends. I warned them, but they didn't listen."
- I'm working with the Shadowscales. What happened here?
- "I thought no one would come for us.
I've searched many years for the keystone, and had a breakthrough before the Dominion arrived. I tried to mislead them, but they found my notes."
- What happened to the keystone?
- "It should be in one of the chests we unearthed. Be careful as you open them. An ancient evil guards the keystone."
- Do you need help?
- "Find the keystone first, and worry about me second. Who knows when Dominion reinforcements will show up?"
If you talk to her again:
- "My scales are falling out."
After retrieveing the Relleis Lor keystone:
- "Can't feel my tail."
After the quest, she will be chronicling the experience:
- "My scales still leak blood, but with time I'll heal. I must document everything that has happened here.
The people of Murkwater will never forget what you have done for us."