|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 36.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's talk page.
- Dark Exchange: Bargain with darkness to restore [7700 / 7800 / 7900 / 8000] Health and 3600 Magicka instantly, and an additional 2400 Magicka over 20 seconds.
- Dark Deal: Cost: [2970 / 2880 / 2790 / 2700] Magicka.
Bargain with darkness to restore 8000 Health and 3600 Stamina instantly, and an additional 2400 Stamina over 10 seconds.
- Dark Conversion: Bargain with darkness to restore [9700 / 9800 / 9900 / 10000] Health and [4200 / 4300 / 4400 / 4500] Magicka instantly, and an additional [2850 / 2900 / 2950 / 3000] Magicka over 20 seconds.
Dark Exchange allows you to sacrifice Stamina to restore Health and Magicka. The Dark Deal morph switches this to sacrificing Magicka in favor of Health and Stamina, while Dark Conversion reduces the Stamina cost.
* Dark Deal: You can now move while channeling this ability. The increase to your armor and spell resistance has also been removed from this ability.
* The crystals from this ability now line up with the streams of energy.
* It is now possible to move while channeling all ranks and morphs of Dark Exchange.
- Dark Deal: This ability now converts magicka into health and stamina.
* Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs by 20%, but they now return 20% more Health, Magicka, or Stamina.
* Increased the amount of resources gained from this ability and its morphs: Health by 100%, Stamina and Magicka by 75%.
* This ability and its morphs now have 0.2 seconds of animation blending time at the end of their cast.
- Increased the cast time of this ability and its morphs to 1.2 seconds from 1 second.
- Developer Comments: All cast time and channeled abilities have 0.2 seconds after their cast is complete where you cannot cast another ability while the animations complete. This change makes Dark Exchange consistent with them. Adding an additional 0.2 seconds to the cast time of these abilities reduces the amount of resources they can generate when cast quickly in succession, and grants enemies more time to interrupt them.
* Fixed an issue where casting certain self-targeted abilities, such as Spiked Armor
, Dark Exchange, or Imbue Weapon
, would remove you from Sneak.
* This ability and its morphs now restore 3600 Magicka instantly, previously 4696, and an additional 2400 over 20 seconds. Total resources restored has been increased by approximately 2%. The Health restored remains unchanged.
- Developer Comment: We want Sorcerers to be strategic about how they maximize their resource return from this skill, while maintaining the powerful feel of seeing resources shoot up after completing the cast time. This ability will now restore more total resource than previously, but requires better timing to maximize.
- Dark Deal: This morph now also has a cost reduction bonus as its morph effect.
* Fixed an issue where this ability and the Dark Conversion morphs would fail to return resources or heal if they were cast while silenced.