After speaking with Aemilia Hadrianus and agreeing to help commit murder, go to Chef Amadour's house to collect a batch of his special goblin food. He will initially be unwilling to give you anything unless you help him beforehand.
- "Don't touch anything! Everything's in its proper place; I don't want anything moved."
- I hear your Goblin food is delicious. Can I have some?
- "Just hand you one of my famous dishes? Not a chance. Perhaps a trade though. I'm running low on sugar leaf, which grows wild hereabouts.
You collect three leaves for me and I'll give you some of my famous Goblin's Delight."
- I'll get your sugar leaves.
You can ask about Zich and himself before heading off:
- "I can't make Goblin's Delight without sugar leaf. Get it and I'll make you a treat you will never forget. Zich loves it!"
- Do you really have a pet Goblin?
- "I don't think of him as a pet. He's more of a companion, a cure for my loneliness. No one appreciates how cut off from civilization I feel out here. It's hard being a culinary genius in a village of peasants."
- But a Goblin?
- "Don't tell me you're another Goblin-hater? Aemilia is bad enough, with her unreasoning prejudices. I don't want any more like her skulking around.
Goblins are greatly misunderstood. They're actually kind, loving beings, when treated properly."
- That's an interesting theory.
- "But it's fact! My interactions with Zich prove it. When treated with kindness and respect, Goblins are friendly, loyal, and loving.
If only others were willing to give them a chance, there'd be a lot less unreasonable hatred of Goblins in Tamriel."
- Where are you from?
- "I was born and raised in High Rock, in the great city of Daggerfall. I was never lonely there, let me tell you. I had many friends and hordes of admirers who appreciated my genius. I never spent a lonely day—or night—in Daggerfall."
- So why did you leave?
- "Unthinking prejudice isn't limited to remote villages. It taints big cities too. I believe all creatures are meant to live together in peace and harmony, a view widely despised. I left Daggerfall and eventually settled here. And here I'll stay."
After gathering three of the Sugar Leaves, you can return to him:
- "I can smell the sugar leaf on you. Did you get three leaves?"
- Right here.
- "Excellent! I have a little Goblin's Delight left from my last batch. Didn't want to part with it until I had enough sugar leaves to make another batch.
Here you go—enjoy!"
- Thanks, I will.
After you have disposed of his pet Goblin, Amadour will wonder where he is.
- "I'm afraid something has happened to Zich. He loves Goblin's Delight and eagerly runs up I make a new batch. I hope he comes by soon."
- Why are you cooking out here?
- "My house is a mess, filled with food, pots, pans, cookbooks, and so on. I gave up on cleaning it and just live out here now."