|Faction(s)||Legion of the West Weald|
Quest Related EventsEdit
Once you're in position at the top of the tower, you'll hear Gavo arrive in the district down below:
- Highland Sentry : "Centurion Gavo! Good day, sir."
- Centurion Gavo : "At ease, soldier. A good day indeed!"
- Highland Sentry : "Back from the docks, sir?"
- Centurion Gavo : "Yes. Inventory went well."
- Centurion Gavo : "I'll be in the tower. Make sure I'm not disturbed."
- Highland Sentry : "No interruptions. Yes, sir."
Gavo comes up to the top of the tower and addresses you:
- Centurion Gavo : "You must be the Tharn's contact?"
- "The Divines bless and keep you on this glorious day!"
- Yes, good to meet you.
- "Believe me, the pleasure is all mine! I never thought I'd have a chance to work with the illustrious Tharn family. If my old mother could see me now …."
- I'm supposed to get an update on how things are progressing?
- "Very well so far! We're taking stock of what we've managed to recover from the city in terms of material. I just came from reviewing our progress on the docks."
- Very good. I think you'll do nicely, Centurion.
Meanwhile Cariel has snuck up behind the soldier and knocks him out cold.
Kidnapping Centurion Gavo:
- Centurion Gavo: "What... what happened? Who are you?"
- Cariel: "Another word and you're dead. Get up."This is your escort. Follow them, and don't speak.
- Cariel: "You won't see me, but I'll be watching. Try anything and you'll be the first to die."
- Cariel: "Nod if you understand me."
- Cariel: "Such a good boy!"
- Cariel: "He's all yours! I'll go on ahead, but I'll be nearby."
Back at the safehouse, Kazirra interrogates the Centurion: Use the crystal on the soldier:
- Kazirra : "Tell us what you're doing here. Who is behind the attack on Arenthia?"
- Centurion Gavo: "We are in league with the Stonefire Cult. The cultists are here! They are hidden behind the walls of the temple district. They're performing a ritual; preparing the way for a dark anchor. They work to the dark orders of Javad Tharn, the necromancer."
- Kazirra : "Just what we needed."