Online:Piercing Javelin< Elder Scrolls Online: Skills: Aedric Spear(Redirected from Online:Binding Javelin)
|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 36.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
|Line Rank||4||Cost||3780 Magicka|
Deals additional damage based on the distance the spear travels.
Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Physical Damage. Stuns the enemy for longer instead of knocking back.
- Piercing Javelin: Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing [1797 / 1816 / 1835 / 1856] Magic Damage and knocking them back 8 meters. This ability ignores the enemy's Resistances and cannot be blocked.
- Aurora Javelin: Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing [1860 / 1882 / 1904 / 1921] Magic Damage and knocking them back 8 meters. This ability ignores the enemy's Resistances and cannot be blocked. The spear deals an additional 2% damage for every 1 meter you are away from the target, up to a maximum of 40%.
- Binding Javelin: Cost: 3213 Stamina.
Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing 1860 Physical Damage and stunning them for [2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4] seconds. This ability ignores the enemy's Resistances and cannot be blocked.
Piercing Javelin deals Magic Damage to an enemy and knocks them backward, stunning them for a brief moment. Aurora Javelin increases the damage when the ability is used at a distance, while Binding Javelin converts it to a Stamina-based image, and increases the duration of the stun caused by the attack.
- This spell is a good way to keep your distance from enemies, which is particularly useful when combined with a charging skill like Focused Charge, which must be used at a distance.
- Aurora Javelin is a recommended morph for the Templar Initiate build, while Binding Javelin is recommended for Luminous Warrior.