|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 36.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's talk page.
- Amplitude I: Increases your damage done against enemies by 1% for every 20% current Health they have.
- Amplitude II: Increases your damage done against enemies by 1% for every 10% current Health they have.
Amplitude increase your damage against enemies based on their current Health, up to 5% or 10% with a second point in this passive.
- In Update 21, this skill replaced Implosion, which had a chance of dealing increased damage against enemies with low health.
- Renamed this passive to Amplitude.
- This passive is now a reverse execute mechanic, and increases your damage against targets by 1% for every 10% health they currently have.
- The minimum bonus this passive can provide is 1% increased damage done.
- Developer Comment: This change was aimed at helping Sorcerer's damage production go up, while helping them in the targeted gameplay pattern of getting targets into specific health thresholds, detracting from the feeling of uncontrollable burst for the caster, and sudden moments of low telegraphed high damage for the target.
- The HP thresholds for the damage are as follows:
- 100% Health = 10% damage
- 99%-90% = 9%
- 89.9%-80% = 8%
- 79.9%-70% = 7%
- 69.9%-60% = 6%
- 59.9%-50% = 5%
- 49.9%-40% = 4%
- 39.9%-30% = 3%
- 29.9%-20% = 2%
- 19.9%-10% = 1%
- 9.9%-0% = 1%