Morrowind Enhanced(MWE) is an external utility used by a growing number of mods to do things that would normally be impossible using normal Morrowind scripting. Morrowind Enhanced itself is not a mod, but is a required component of others. Morrowind Enhanced.exe must be run concurrently with Morrowind. An older version (1.21) of MWE and a number of MWE-enhanced mods can be downloaded at http://www.freewebs.com/aerelorn/.
Note: Requires Tribunal or Bloodmoon
- Morrowind Enhanced
- Download MWE and Aerelorn's mods here.
- Morrowind Enhanced Forum
- Discussion of MWE mods, a great place to find help & get answers.
- Tonto's Mods, includes MWE Dev Kit
- The current authoritative document on MWE usage.
- List of SoundRegister IDs
- List of mods using SoundRegister IDs and the numbers they've used. Please register your IDs to avoid mod conflicts.
- MWE Dev Kit
- A start at putting the dev kit on the wiki, you should really go here and download Tonto's offline version.
This is a placeholder Page, this area needs work & organization. This could fall under the TES3Mod:Modding section but since MWE is a 3rd party utility it made sense to create a separate category. I don't want people getting confused and thinking they can access MWE functions when they're looking for stock morrowind script information. For section discussion, planning & notes click here, or click the 'Discussion' tab at the top of the page (links are the same).
Further information should include:
dev kit & documentation (online & easily edited instead of in .doc files)
examples & sample scripts (see above)
lists to coordinate possible conflicts (ie: sound registration IDs from the SoundRegister function)