Many different maps of Vvardenfell are available.
- — A high-resolution map of Vvardenfell and Solstheim using the Google Maps API.
- Vvardenfell — Game map (also shown at right).
- Quick-travel routes — A map showing fast-travel options, including Mournhold and Solstheim.
- Almsivi Intervention map — A map showing the destinations of the Almsivi Intervention spell.
- Divine Intervention map — A map showing the destinations of the Divine Intervention spell.
- Vvardenfell road map — For the traveler who likes to keep their feet on the ground.
- Regions of Vvardenfell — A map showing the location and extent of Vvardenfell's various geographical regions.
- Political map of Vvardenfell — A map showing regional political influences.
- Old map of Vvardenfell — A map developed during the original design of the game, with significant differences from the final Vvardenfell map.
- Concept map of Morrowind — A concept map of the province from 1995. Released during the Tenth Anniversary of The Elder Scrolls.
- Anthology map of Morrowind — A map of the island bundled with The Elder Scrolls Anthology.
- Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind @ Gamebanshee — This map was painstakingly created through actual travel over every portion of the land.
- The Imperial Library Cartography — Many different kinds of maps here.
- Morrowind Carte Interactive — Another Interactive Downloadable Map (French)
- Morrowind printable map — Another downloadable map (English, Russian, localizable)
- Interactive Morrowind map — A custom-built interactive map using the same data as the UESP satellite map.