|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||2|
|Vampires, Cattle, Dwemer Centurions|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Galom Daeus, Entry; Galom Daeus, Observatory|
|Molag Amur, [8,0]|
It is the site of a Temple quest. The ruins are divided into two areas, the Entry and the Observatory.
Galom Daeus EntryEdit
This is the main entry area of the ruins. There are six vampires, and four cattle. There is low-level armor and weapons around and in chests, as well as a repair hammer. The book Antecedants of Dwemer Law, a pair of Daedric boots, some ebony throwing stars (in a chest), and a pair of glass boots (in another chest) are located within this area of the ruins.
Galom Daeus ObservatoryEdit
The Observatory is the inner sanctum of the Berne clan. There are two steam centurions, four vampires and four cattle in this part of the ruins. There are more base armor and weapons, repair hammers, potions, and ingredients around. There is also a Daedric shield hidden away here, on the ledge ringing the inside of the observatory, as well as four books: Mysticism; Vampires of Vvardenfell, v II; Secrets of Dwemer Animunculi; and Galur Rithari's Papers.
|Arenara||Imperial||Smith||Berne Clan (Minion)||12||143||98||0||90 / 30||Entry||Blacksmith; Merchant|
|Clasomo||Imperial||Monk||Berne Clan (Reaver)||18||131||108||0||90||Observatory|
|Eloe||Imperial||Bard||Berne Clan (Minion)||10||91||140||0||90||Entry|
|Fammana||Imperial||Bard||Berne Clan (Stalker)||15||120||162||0||90||Observatory|
|Gergio||Imperial||Monk||Berne Clan (Servant)||14||109||100||0||90||Entry|
|Germia||Imperial||Agent||Berne Clan (Stalker)||16||131||112||0||90/30||Entry||Merchant|
|Ildogesto||Imperial||Enforcer||Berne Clan (Stalker)||15||107||110||0||90||Entry||Has a key|
|Leone||Imperial||Acrobat||Berne Clan (Servant)||14||127||100||0||90||Entry|
|Raxle Berne||Imperial||Enforcer||Berne Clan (Ancient)||30||179||144||0||30||Observatory||Head of the Berne Clan|
|Reberio||Imperial||Acrobat||Berne Clan (Stalker)||14||127||100||0||90||Observatory|
- The Blood of the Quarra: Retrieve a potion of Quarra blood from their headquarters.
- The Vampire Merta: Kill this former member of the clan in the Reloth Ancestral Tomb.
- Slay Raxle Berne: Cleanse out the vampire lair Galom Daeus and kill the elder vampire Raxle Berne.
- A Cure for Vampirism: Find the elusive cure to the dreaded disease.
- The pair of Daedric boots found here is the only one in the game other than the pair worn by Divayth Fyr.
- Eloe, the Imperial vampire in the first room, has a tendency to walk off the edge of the lava pit. If she is missing from your game, she has probably fallen into the lava, which will kill her almost instantly and obscure her corpse. Thankfully, she does not carry much loot or serve any important purpose.