The Order of Diagna was a Yokudan order of Ansei that would go one to become of the many knightly orders in the Hammerfell area. It is devoted to the Redguard deity Diagna, "Orichalc God of the Sideways Blade". Initiates wishing to join the Order must play the part of the Orcs in their annual recreation of the Siege of Orsinium. The order was mentioned as being extinct by the Third Era.
The Order was chiefly involved in the invasion of Orsinium, which lasted for thirty years. Fighters from the Order of Diagna kept totems of Diagna for luck during the siege. The leader of the order, Gaiden Shinji, was killed during the siege. His aide was Windwalker Tamahl, a member of the Order. Armiger Rhina was an Armiger in the Order of Diagna who died in the final days of the Siege of Orsinium. Born in the siege camp there, she spent her entire twenty-six years fighting the Orcs, where her sacrifice was said to have brought the Redguards victory.
- Pocket Guide to the Empire, 1st Edition: The Wild Regions — Imperial Geographical Society, 2E 864
- Pocket Guide to the Empire, 3rd Edition: Orsinium — Imperial Geographical Society, 3E 432
- Pocket Guide to the Empire, 1st Edition: Hammerfell — Imperial Geographical Society, 2E 864
- Varieties_of_Faith... — Brother Mikhael Karkuxor of the Imperial College
- A History of Daggerfall — Odiva Gallwood
- The Pig Children — Tyston Bane
- Poison Song I — Bristin Xel
- Armless Stone Effigy Antiquities Codex from ESO
- Windwalker Tamahl
- Ramati at-Gar's dialogue in ESO