The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
An ode to the victims of a monster
- We all remember Annine Praul,
- Went out to sea one day;
- Ithguleoir bit off her head,
- Beneath the sea of gra-ay, beneath the sea of gray!
- And what about Therese's son,
- A brave and handsome boy;
- Ithguleoir has et him up,
- His mother's pride and jo-oy, his mother's pride and joy!
- Oh how we mourn our goodman Thom,
- Who swore he'd catch the beast;
- Ithguleoir et him whole,
- And then he ate the pri-iest, and then he ate the priest!