|Archive 1: Dec 2009 - Feb 2011|
Did you die?
I sure hope not. But for real, I hope you're doing all right. I haven't seen any of your edits in a while. =\ Alphabetface 14:25, 1 March 2012 (UTC)
- I already responded on your talk page, but for the sake of my faithful followers (hah.), I'm just incredibly distracted with home life. Thanks for checking in, though! –SkoomaManiac 14:23, 4 March 2012 (UTC)
- You're welcome! Better to over-edit than to leave something be that's wrong. It can always be undone. Although in this case, the Style Guide has a very clear stance on the matter. Thanks for double checking me! —SkoomaManiac 03:02, 5 March 2012 (UTC)
- Yeps, I just did some fixing of The Rift article that I'm pretty sure is right. Previous editor went on for 2 sentences about the elk and deer... Lord EydvarTalk 03:06, 5 March 2012 (UTC)
Honestly, I can't wait until you qualify to be a Patroller as we could use a few more at this point. One of the best ways to get your content-space edits up is to pick a project. There's a few on UESPWiki:Task List#Skyrim, but feel free to make up your own. An easy-ish one is to pick Stub articles for quests or places, then just go through everything in-game and do what you can to flesh out the related articles. Just some thoughts. – Robin Hood↝talk 04:55, 6 March 2012 (UTC)
- Awesome. Thanks, Robin. I'll try to hurry! :)—SkoomaManiac 13:49, 6 March 2012 (UTC)
does this help?
[Skyrim:Stubs] is what that would look like
- [[:Category:Skyrim_Stubs|]] It just needs the : infront of it. Skyrim Stubs — Kimi the Elf (talk | contribs) 00:02, 15 March 2012 (UTC)
Note on Archiving
Hey, I just noticed the few pages you archived recently, and wanted to point something out on that. The Archiving Guidelines page states that "The only sections of the talk page that are eligible for archiving are those where the discussion has been inactive (meaning that there have been no new additions to the discussion) for at least one week (preferably longer)." There are some posts you archived which probably should have remained on the un-archived page a little longer. For instance, this edit to the Glitches talk page is only four days old and no response had yet been posted, so I wouldn't have considered the discussion inactive just yet (although at this point, a related change has been made to the article page). In general, I try to stick to the 'preferably longer' part of that archiving guideline by only archiving discussions which are one month old. While a full month isn't necessary (for instance, the Skyrim Easter Eggs page has so many additions on a regular basis that the one week rule is usually sufficient for that page), try to at least stick to the one week rule as stated in the guidelines. I wouldn't worry about the ones you've already done, but just a little tip for the future. Otherwise, good job on taking initiative to do maintenance tasks like that. :) ABCface◥ 21:22, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, Alphabetface. I was working to stay awake, which is probably not where my best edits lie. Retrospectively, I didn't even look at the bottom of the list. Sorry. —SkoomaManiac Talk ♫ Contribs 22:19, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
Dremora Lore Article
Hey, SkoomaManiac! I noticed your edit to the Dremora lore article and figured I'd help clear that up by providing you with this link. I was a little confused by AKB's edit as well before I read that. Happy editing!--Kalis AgeaYes? Contrib E-mail 04:23, 12 April 2012 (UTC)
- I noticed that AFTER I reverted the edit. Silly me. Thanks for clearing that up, Kalis! —SkoomaManiac Talk ♫ Contribs 14:32, 12 April 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, congratulations! Enjoy your never-ending sea of red exclamation marks! Now get back to work! • JATalk 17:45, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
- LOL! Nice comeback, Skooma. :) Welcome to the team! – Robin Hood↝talk 19:22, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
It's our curse!
Good luck with the school situation. Don't worry about disappearing so soon after your promotion...it's UESP's curse. It seems like almost every time someone becomes a Patroller, they disappear soon after. :-/ At least in your case, we know when you're coming back. – Robin Hood↝talk 20:01, 17 April 2012 (UTC)
Are you returning?
Hey, Skooma. I noticed that what was originally supposed to be a month long break has become nearly 5. Are you still lurking on the site or should I remove you from the Mentor program, which, as of almost 2 months ago, you are technically no longer eligible to be in? Snowmane(talk•email) 02:53, 12 September 2012 (GMT)
- Perhaps someday, alas, not night now. Too busy. I'd be a liability. I'll remove my own name. —SkoomaManiac (talk) 10:57, 12 September 2012 (GMT)
- Thanks! I don't know how much of a help I can be what with my prolonged absence, but I can patrol here and there and do some correcting. It's good to be back here and there. :D —SkoomaManiac (talk) 19:17, 31 July 2013 (GMT)