Hi! This is my me page!
I seem to naturally gravitate towards positions of great responsibility on websites, even though I'm not very outgoing in real life. I've been a moderator of a few forums over the years, and more recently I've become a sysop on Wikipedia and Wikibooks. I've also done administerial stuff and general busybodying for various other gaming-related wikis. Basically if it's a wiki about games you'll probably find something to do with me there. :)
My focus right now is on upgrading the rather unloved Tamriel pages.
- The first (and easiest) step was adding maps from the new Oblivion Codex to take the place of the terribly outdated Arena one. You can see them all right here.
- Removing the Oblivion trails from Tamriel race pages. Oblivion pages are now done via transclusion.
- I wrote a Tamriel: page for poor forgotten Solstheim.
- Converted the entirety of the Factions and Places indices into transclusions.
- Track down redlinks and create them
- Add things from Oblivion to the indices
- Check the other games' race pages and ensure they're using transclusions of the Tamriel: ones
- Convert all Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon and Oblivion places into ones transcluded from Tamriel: equivalents
- Rework [[:/WinArena/]] manual into an adequate description of its functionality, and merge with Arena: namespace.