LVLI records hold information on leveled item list. Subrecords known to occur in an LEVI record include (confirmed):
- EDID (required): Editor ID (variable length string)
- LVLD (required): Chance none value (1 byte)
- LVLF (required): Level list flags (1 byte)
- LVLO (optional, mult): Level list item (12 bytes or 8 bytes)
- DATA (optional): Only occurs in a couple LVLI records in oblivion.esm (1 byte)
This 1 byte (confirmed) subrecord stores the leveled list flags.
- 0x01 = Calculate for All Levels <= Player's Level
- 0x02 = Calculate for Each Item in Count
Some of the older leveled list entries do not have an LVLF subrecord. Instead, the high-order bit of the LVLD subrecord is used for the "calculate for all levels <= player's level" flag, and the DATA subrecord is used for the "calculate for each item in count" flag.
There will be one of these 12 byte or 8 byte (confirmed, almost always 12 byte) subrecords for each item in the list.
|Level||2 (word)||Item level|
|FormID||4 (dword)||Item form ID|
|Count||2 (word)||Item count|
For new ESPs the Unknown1/Unknown2 seem to be the same value (0x02D6). The values vary in Oblivion.esm and are not always the same.
This 1 byte (confirmed) older format subrecord stores the Calculate for Each Item in Count flag.
Any value other than 0x00 = Calculate for Each Item in Count