APPA records hold information on an alchemy apparatus item.
Subrecords known to occur in an APPA record include (confirmed):
- EDID (required): Editor ID (variable length string)
- FULL (required): Item name (variable length string)
- SCRI (optional): Script form ID (dword)
- MODL (optional): Model filename (variable length string)
- MODB (optional): Unknown, follows a MODL (4 bytes, confirmed)
- MODT (optional): Unknown, sometimes follows a MODB (variable length, 24 or 48 bytes)
- ICON (optional): Male icon filename (variable length string)
- DATA (required): Apparatus (13 bytes)
This subrecord is always 13 bytes long (confirmed) and holds the apparatus data.
|Type||1 (byte)||Type of apparatus
|Value||4 (word)||Item value|
|Weight||4 (float)||Item weight|
|Quality||4 (float)||Apparatus quality. While this is stored as a float the CS seems to limit this as an integer in the range 0-255.|