Tamriel_Data is an asset repository containing meshes, textures, region data, books, and various other items for use with any Morrowind mods. It was created from and is primarily intended for the large-scale province mods Tamriel Rebuilt and those within Project Tamriel: Skyrim: Home of the Nords and Province: Cyrodiil. Tamriel Rebuilt used its own file structure until release 16.09, as did the other mods. There are two main downloads, one for vanilla-resolution textures and the other for full-resolution.
Tamriel_Data includes two BSA files, TR_Data.bsa and PT_Data.bsa, that must be registered in Morrowind.ini under [Archives]. Tamriel_Data.esm replaces the old TR_Data.esm, PC_Data.esm, and Sky_Data.esm that were used before they were merged.
Due to its scope, many of the assets in Tamriel_Data are nothing like what you would normally find in Vvardenfell. There are assets associated with all of the common Tamrielic races and from all provinces.
- Races — New races added by Tamriel_Data, such as Sea Elves
- Classes — New classes used by NPCs, mostly for provinces other than Morrowind
- Diseases — New diseases you may catch
- Items — New items, including armor, clothing, weapons, ingredients, potions, scrolls, books, and clutter
- Spells — New spells you may cast