Open main menu
638 bytes added
00:53, 19 April 2011
here is another method that is more usefull because you can use every button of the joystick but it require an "emulator" to work.
* Download Joy2Key, you can easily get it by searching on google.
* in My Documents\\My Games\Oblivion\Oblivion.ini, modificate the line bUse Joystick=1 by bUse Joystick=0
* execute Joy2Key, and click on other, check the case use Axes other than X and Y and put the Treshold for input to 50%.
* now add random key on every button to see what button work with which name on the software, you can test them in notepad.
* now you just have to configure the buttons you want to use with the key you want to use.
← Older edit
Newer edit →
Retrieved from "
Content is available under
Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License
unless otherwise noted.