* '''Stair jump''' - Jump off the last step of stairs or other similar climbing slope while running. With the right timing and some luck you will jump at least twice as far as normally
* '''Cheap Raft''' - use the [[Oblivion:Glitches#Duplicate_Items.2FUnlimited_Money|item duplication glitch]] to fill a pool of water with items that float on the surface (scrolls, clothes). You can walk on them and won't sink. A simpler and less time consuming alternative is to simply cast water walking spells.
* '''Body Surfing''' - Kill a creature (the larger the better) push it into the water so it floats. Then jump on it and use your grab key to pull it in front of you while walking slowly. Free water walking
* '''Mountain Riding''' - The slope too steep to climb on foot? Take the horse, no problem climbing very steep slopes on horseback. You can even climb almost vertical slopes by wiggling your horse back and forth, going at an angle up the mountain. Eventually you'll reach the top.
* '''Zorro Extreme''' - If you plan a crazy stunt involving falling from great heights, leave the horse where you plan to land. No matter how far you fall, if you get to "activate" the horse before hitting the ground (still midair), you will just get on its back as if nothing happened, no damage applied.