* '''Be bold when editing.''' Everyone has an edit button on the top of the screen. If you find something that can be improved, then improve it! Encourage others, even those who you don't agree with, to do the same.
* '''Be nice when editing.''' Be civil when talking to other people, and treat them with respect and kindness. Encourage others to be nice as well, and be careful not to unintentionally present yourself as being uncivil.
* '''Don't [[UESPWiki:Vandalism|vandalize]].''' Vandalism is defined as the addition, deletion, or alteration of any content made in a deliberate attempt to compromise the integrity of the wiki. Don't mess
up pages on purpose. Blanking articles or sections, replacing content with jokes or other nonsense, and sneakily making articles inaccurate is considered vandalism. Any vandalizing edits should be removed and [[UESPWiki:Vandalism|reported]].
* '''[[UESPWiki:Assume Good Faith|Assume good faith]].''' In contrast, assume that others are trying to help the wiki and not harm it unless you have evidence to the contrary. Don't ignore bad actions, but try your best to assume that they are wanting to help.
* '''Using decent [[Help:Edit Summary|edit summaries]]''' will prevent confusion. Try to explain ''what'' you did and ''why'' you did it as often as possible. If you need to elaborate, simply conclude your edit summary with "see talk", and promptly explain the edit on the talk page.