Skyrim:Staada Quest< Skyrim: Saints & Seducers: Quests(Redirected from Skyrim:Staada's Quest)
- Meet with the mysterious author of the note.
Shortly after completing Restoring Order, you will be approached by a courier and given the note A Request to Meet. Travel to the specified location - the coast under Solitude's Great Arch - and you'll find a Golden Saint named Staada. Speaking with her, you can give her the Sheogorath-Shaped Amber, the Sword of Jyggalag, or neither.
If you choose to give her either the amber or the sword, she will give you her helmet as a reward, then disappear. Keeping both items will turn her hostile, but you can use the amber to learn a permanent summon spell for her (see notes section). Keeping both items will also forfeit acquiring Staada's Helmet but you will still have both the Sword of Jyggalag and the Sheogorath-Shaped Amber.
- If you kept the Sheogorath-Shaped Amber it can be used at the Atronach Forge. Warning, the Sheogorath-Shaped Amber will be destroyed upon choosing one of these options. These combinations do not require the use of a Sigil Stone. The Staada summoned at the Forge using the Emerald will be hostile.
- Sheogorath-Shaped Amber + Emerald will resummon Staada for another battle.
- Sheogorath-Shaped Amber + Ruined Book + Bliss Bug Thorax + Sabre Cat Pelt will give you a spell tome to summon Staada.
- Sheogorath-Shaped Amber + Roll Of Paper + Charcoal will give you a scroll to summon Staada only once.
- It is possible to obtain infinite copies of Staada's Helmet. After choosing to give Staada the Sword of Jyggalag, you can exit the conversation and drop the sword before it is removed from your inventory. You will still receive the helmet and can pick up the sword again to repeat the glitch.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.6.318 of the Official Skyrim Special Edition Patch.
|Staada Quest (ccBGSSSE025_StaadaQuest)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective 0: Read the request to meet
Objective 10: Locate the author of the mysterious note
* Any text displayed in angle brackets (e.g.,
<Alias=LocationHold>) is dynamically set by the Radiant Quest system, and will be filled in with the appropriate word(s) when seen in game.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in any order. Some stages may therefore repeat objectives seen in other stages.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- On the PC, it is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage ccBGSSSE025_StaadaQuest stage, where
stageis the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages, but it is possible to clear all stages of the quest using