|Location||Outside Whiterun or Markarth|
|Gold||750 (+500 Investor; +1000 Master Trader)|
|Sells||See Standard Merchandise|
|Faction(s)||CaravanALeader; CaravanMerchant; JobMerchantFaction; Khajiit Traders; KhajiitCaravanFaction|
Ri'saad is a Khajiit pawnbroker, accompanied by Atahbah, Khayla and Ma'randru-jo. His caravan is found traveling the roads of Skyrim between Whiterun and Markarth, stopping outside of each city and setting up tents for two full days before moving on. He buys and sells every type of item and is a good supplier of ebony ingots, skooma and moon sugar. Ma'dran and Ahkari are other Khajiit traders who work for Ri'saad.
When approached, he may greet you with:
- "Welcome. If I cannot serve you, I am sure that one of my other traders can do so."
- "I have traveled far across Tamriel to serve you."
- "Perhaps you have encountered Ma'dran or Akhari? Both are sworn to me, and both have worthy goods to offer."
If spoken to directly you can ask him a few questions:
- Why sell your goods in Skyrim?
- "An astute question, for we are far from home and this is a cold, hard land. The wise trader finds the best opportunities, even if he must travel far to find them. Skyrim is a ripe opportunity indeed. The dragons and the war have scared many other traders away, but for those with courage, there is much profit to be made."
- I'm curious about your homeland.
- "The Khajiit hail from a distant land called Elsweyr, bordered on the north by Cyrodiil and the south by the glistening blue waters of the sea. Elsweyr is an arid land of deserts and rocky canyons, where the sun shines warmly, always. There are cities so ancient, the sands have swallowed them whole. But now I will say no more, for I miss my home greatly."
When exiting conversations he will politely say:
- "Was there anything else, or is our transaction complete?"
- Atahbah: "My bones ache for the Moon Sugar. It has been too long since I tasted it."
- Ri'saad: "You know that our supply is limited. It could be a season or more before we get a new shipment from the south."
- Atahbah: "My ears hear the truth in your words, and yet my body shakes with the need."
- Ri'saad: "Control yourself! Do not frighten our customers away with your fits."
- Atahbah: "Yes, of course, you are right. Still, I would give much for even a few grains of moonsugar."
- Ri'saad: "Put the thought out of your mind, and do not speak of it again."
Thieves Guild Caravan Fence QuestEdit
During his related quest, Ri'saad will be more cautious when he greets you:
- "You approach as if you know us, stranger. Who are you and what do you want?"
- I bring an offer from the Thieves Guild.
- "Yes, I've heard the Guild is rising back to power. An alliance would be most beneficial to both parties. I'll consider the offer, but I'll have to discuss it with the other caravans."
- Perhaps this will sweeten the deal? (Give satchel)
- "Ah, Moon Sugar. I could smell it on you. I'm pleased with this offer, and accept. Take my word to the leaders of your guild and tell them we look forward to a prosperous and profitable future. If you happen upon any of our caravans in your travels, we'd also be more than willing to pay you a fair sum for any of your stolen goods. Give my regards to Tonilia. Tell her I'll contact her soon."
Find the Thalmor AssassinEdit
Ri'saad will also provide assistance if you are helping Malborn during his related quest. Ri'saad's caravan will be found camped outside of Windhelm for one day after Malborn arrives in the city, and he can be asked to point out the Thalmor assassin. He will oblige gladly, pointing out J'datharr:
- I'm looking for a Khajiit... might be a Thalmor spy.
- "Ah. You must mean that one over there. He's not one of us. Thalmor filth, eh? Giving all Khajiit a bad name."
- I've heard you've been running into trouble along the road.
- "It's all in this note."
This is the merchandise found in Ri'saad's Merchant Chest. These items are only available if purchased from the merchant; they cannot be pickpocketed or stolen. They are restocked every two days.
|~1||Leveled Robes (enchanted)||Max 1 (1@75%)|
|~8||Leveled Animal Parts||Max 10 (10@75%)|
|~3||Leveled Gems||Max 10 (10@25%)|
|3||Leveled Enchanted Armor|
|3||Leveled Enchanted Weapons|
|~3||Leveled Ingots||Best-quality; Max 10 (10@25%)|
|~5||Leveled Ores/Charcoal||Max 10 (10@50%)|
|~26||Leveled Poisons||Max 35 (35@75%)|
|~8||Leveled Potions||Max 15 (15@50%)|
|~19||Leveled Soul Gems (empty and full)||Max 25 (25@75%)|
|~6||Lockpicks||Max 8 (7@75% + 1@100%)|
|~8||Low-level Armor (unenchanted)||Max 10 (10@75%)|
|~8||Low-level Weapons (unenchanted)||Max 10 (10@75%)|
|~4||Moon Sugar||Max 5 (5@75%)|
|1||Potion of Cure Disease|
|~5||Skooma||Max 6 (1@100% + 5@75%)|
|~8||Miscellaneous Items (clutter)||Max 10 (10@75%)|
- Ri'saad is mentioned in the book Ghosts in the Storm.