|Gleda the Goat (RefID: 0007A0EA)|
|Faction(s)||Creature Faction; FarmAnimalsFaction; Goat Faction; PreyFaction; Spriggan Prey Faction|
Gleda the Goat is a unique goat that belongs to Ennis of Rorikstead. She is very friendly, and will follow you when you talk to her. She can be found trailing after a giant called Grok, a ways south of Rorikstead, and, while the giant believes that he owns the creature, you may find yourself having to steal Gleda away from her large master in the quest A Night To Remember.
- Though the game data refers to Gleda as male, it is an unreliable source as all animals are considered male.
- Gleda will trail you anywhere and can take the place of a canine follower.
- She will not follow you into caves or some houses.
- Gleda will alert the guard if you engage in criminal activities and, as you cannot interact with her to make her wait, this makes sneaking past guards tricky.
- Gleda will sit and wait while you engage in battle but is virtually indestructible herself as she heals very rapidly.
- If you skip this portion of A Night to Remember (by either persuading, bribing, or intimidating Ennis), Gleda will eventually find her way back to her owner.