Skyrim:Demented Elytra Nymph< Skyrim: Creatures: Monsters(Redirected from Skyrim:Elytra's Fierce Aura)
|Demented Elytra Nymph (RefID: xx001008)|
|Location||Seducers Bandit camp near Fort Kastav|
The Demented Elytra Nymph is one of two friendly Elytra Nymphs that you can obtain as pets, the other being the Manic Elytra Nymph. It is found in an Adept-locked cage in a Seducers Bandit camp along the road west of Fort Kastav. The key to the cage can be found in a nearby chest.
Each day you may harvest one sample of Mystic Venom from your Elytra pet, a poison which damages an enemy's health and magicka. You can also use the Elytra to carry items, although it only has a carrying capacity of 20. In addition, the Demented Elytra Nymph can be asked to provide a magical bonus to you and nearby allies, fortifying your marksman, one-handed, and two-handed by ten points for five minutes.
- Elytra's Fierce Aura — Targets have improved combat skills for 5 minutes.
You can ask the Elytra various questions when you first meet it, but it will only respond in squeals.
If the Demented Elytra Nymph is the first Elytra pet you've found:
- A bug? Did the bandits lock you up?
- Are you okay? Did they hurt you?
- Aren't you an adorable little bug! I wonder why they kept you caged.
- You're a weird one. But still only the third strangest thing I've met this week.
- A giant bug crab? I really need to stop drinking skooma.
Alternatively, if you've already found the Manic Elytra Nymph:
- Are you okay? Those bandits must have caged you.
- Hey there little guy, you aren't hurt, are you?
- You're the second bug of your kind I've come across recently.
- You look like another creature I found caged. It was equally repulsive.
- Easy now, bug. I've killed weirder things than you, so don't bite me.
Afterwards, you can say:
- Do you want to come with me?
- It'd be cruel to leave you here. Would you like to follow me?
- This is probably a bad idea, but if you want you can follow me.
- I think you're kind of cute. Do you want to be my pet?
- Well, you're free. Good luck out there.
Finally you can say:
- All right, let's go.
- On second thought, never mind.
You can give the Elytra instructions while it is your follower.
|Wait here.||The Elytra waits in the designated location, but still acts as your follower.|
|I need you to carry something...||Opens the Elytra's inventory and allows you to store or retrieve items.|
|Wait for me at home...||Allows the Elytra to wait at your home.|
|Wait for me in the city...||Shows a list of cities you can choose to tell the Elytra to wait in.|
|I need some help in battle!||Grants Elytra's Fierce Aura.|
|Let's harvest some venom.||Gives you Mystic Venom once per day.|
|Stay here. This is your new home.||The Elytra stops following you and waits in the designated location.|