|Unique Item: Diadem of the Savant (000f9904)
||None (See Bugs)
The Diadem of the Savant is a unique circlet that serves as the reward for conquering Shalidor's Maze, although a respawnable version can also be found outside of Froki's Shack (see bugs). As would be expected for an item associated with Shalidor, the circlet makes it so that all spells cost a lower amount of magicka to use. While it may be useful to mages due to its enchantment and since it can be worn without disabling the Mage Armor perk, its defensive capabilities cannot be improved further as it cannot be tempered.
- This is technically Light Armor, but because it does not have the ArmorLight keyword, you can wear it without disabling the Mage Armor perk. It will count as valid helmet for either the Custom Fit or Well Fitted perk.
- It's possible to wear a Falmer helmet over the diadem and have the enchantments of both affect your character. It's not possible to wear light armor over it. It can however be worn along with the Penitus Oculatus Helmet
- On the wood chopping block outside to the north-northwest of Froki's Shack, you can find a Diadem of the Savant, which respawns. It is possible this was a mistake, as the Creation Kit specifies that the diadem was meant to be a reward for completing Shalidor's Maze.
- This item cannot be improved at a workbench.
- It doesn't have the 'ArmorJewelry' keyword set like other circlets.