|Respawn Time||10 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|DarkwaterCrossingExterior01, DarkwaterCrossingExterior02, DarkwaterCrossingExterior03, DarkwaterCrossingExterior04, DarkwaterCrossingExterior05, DarkwaterCrossingGoldenrockMine, DarkwaterCrossingVernersHouse|
|South of Eldergleam Sanctuary
Southwest of The Atronach Stone
|# of Tanning Racks||1|
|# of Smelters||1|
|# of Grindstones||1|
|# of Wood Chopping Blocks||1|
Darkwater Crossing is a small mining camp that operates the Goldenrock Mine.
* This person only appears after completing Extracting an Argonian.
Quests Starting HereEdit
- Delivery: Deliver an item to an associate. (radiant)
- Extracting an Argonian: Rescue Derkeethus from his Falmer captors.
- Kill the Bandit Leader: Do a favor by slaying a bandit leader. (radiant)
- Mine Ore: Get paid to mine ore. (radiant)
They built themselves a small house, planted wheat and vegetables, and raised chickens and a goat. Since then, the mine has attracted several new residents who have made camp outside its entrance. The miners are constantly worrying that the mine may be running out of ore. Two of the residents, Derkeethus and Annekke Crag-Jumper, can become followers and be chosen as candidates to join the Blades.
The residents of Darkwater have unwittingly put themselves in danger by settling so close to Darkwater Pass, a hidden Falmer-infested cave. Although one of the residents has already gone missing, they are still unaware of this danger.
- According to the Stormcloak soldier Ralof, Darkwater Crossing was the scene of the Imperial ambush that led to the capture of Ulfric Stormcloak.
- Some NPCs in Darkwater Crossing mention an elf farmer named Meieran, but he does not exist in the game. Another nonexistent person mentioned is Dasturn, whom Tormir describes as "telling tales again".
- Unused game data suggests that there was going to be another building in Darkwater Crossing, called the "Crossinghouse". Judging by the faction members and the location keyword, it may have been the house of Tormir and Hrefna.
- Darkwater Crossing also appears in ESO.