The prisoner is a dying man who is imprisoned with you at the start of the quest Escape the Catacombs. He is a member of the Restless League, but unlike many of his compatriots he was singled out for interrogation and torture. One such instance, in which he was stretched on a rack, left him paralyzed from the waist down. He managed to smuggle a key to the Saintsport lighthouse into the cell by swallowing it, which he gives to Cyrus shortly before dying.
- Escape the Catacombs: Find a way out of the Catacombs.
- "*Ehh -- ehhhh.*"
- "Where am I?"
- "Beneath the Palace. Ancient catacombs. Nice place to rot and die."
Every other time:
- "We've got to get out of here."
- "Not me, pal. Not going anywhere. They broke something, and I can't feel my legs."
- "Was there ever a young woman down here?"
- "Who knows. Not since I came here, a few weeks ago."
Who Are YouEdit
- "Who are you? Why are you here?"
- "Just another League hero. But no execution for me... a little torture, interrogation, then left to die in this hole. Fooled 'em, though. Swallowed the key. Got it right here. See?
- "Bit nasty when it came out the other end. Not looking forward to swallowing it again... though. Can't leave it around when they haul my corpse outta here."
- "We've got to escape. Do you know a way out of here?"
- "I'm going nowhere. That rack... must have broken something. Legs don't move."
(Unlocked by "Who Are You")
- "The League... What about the League?"
- "The League? We're a dying breed, man. Like everything else in this town since Richton came. We may not be much... but we're all that's left."
Iszara in LeagueEdit
(Unlocked by "League")
- "Richton said Iszara is in the League is it true? I must know."
- "Damn informers! Yes. Iszara's one of us. She's on Richton's list, all right."
(Unlocked by "Escape")
- "How do I find them?"
- "Why? You wanta join?"
- "Right. How do I find them?"
- "Well, right after you bust out of here, you go to the lighthouse and signal the League."
(Unlocked by "Find League")
|Dying Restless League prisoner said something about going to a lighthouse to signal the League. Received a rusty key.|
- "Lighthouse. Yes. Go on."
- "Lighthouse. Like I said. Whoo. Getting dark in here. Getting really tired. And here. Take this key."
- "Why? What about the..."
- "Just listen! I think I'm losing... take the damn key.... Don't leave it here! Go to the lighthouse. Signal the League."
- "What's the key for? What's the signal? Hey! You...? Damn..."
- "Hold on. I'll be back."
A line that may have been intended as a reaction to Cyrus standing on the prisoner:
- "*Agh!* Get... off! Not... dead... yet..."